How to Lease a Volkswagen
Phoenix drivers can find a Volkswagen Jetta lease or Volkswagen Atlas lease today! If you’re looking to take advantage of some of the latest features and technology on Volkswagen vehicles, leasing is a solid option chosen by many in Scottsdale. Volkswagen North Scottsdale covers how Volkswagen leasing works below.
Preparing For Volkswagen Leasing
So, you’ve explored the Jetta configurations and you think you’re ready for a Volkswagen Jetta lease. There are a few calculations to make before you pursue Volkswagen lease deals:
- Mileage: The number of miles you drive your leased vehicle is important to any Volkwagen leasing process. Calculate how much you drive everyday, from your Cave Creek commutes to any other trips.
- Budget: It’s always good to have a solid idea of your budget before you get any Volkswagen lease deals.
- Trade-Ins: To save on your down payment, you can value your trade online with easy tools from your local Volkswagen dealership.
- Gap Insurance: In the tragic event that a car is totaled, Gap insurance covers the difference between vehicle value and what is still owed to your lender.
- Specials: A Paradise Valley dealership will often have Volkswagen lease deals you can use to save money when it counts.
Once you’ve done all this prep work, you’ll be able to confidently secure Volkswagen lease deals. In some cases you may even be able to lease a used car!
Volkswagen Leasing Vocabulary
When you’re completing a new Volkswagen Atlas lease or a Volkswagen Jetta lease, there are a few key terms that will come up. Keep these in mind as you’re having a conversation about Volkswagen leasing, as they represent how different leasing is from buying.
- Mileage Limits: One key factor in leases are mileage limits, usually factored as miles per year. That’s why it’s so important to be cognizant of how much you drive before you pursue Volkswagen lease deals.
- Money Factor: If you hear someone talking about a “money factor” they are basically referring to the interest rate. Unlike interest rates, however, the money factor isn’t a percentage but simply a number that indicates the amount of interest you’re paying.
- Residual Value: This is a percentage point representing how much value the vehicle retains as it is used. New cars depreciate in value fast, so you’re actually paying for the lost residual value of a vehicle.
- 36 Months: This number represents the most common length of a lease term. Once your term is up, you have two options: return your vehicle for a new lease or buy the vehicle from the dealership. While many choose the former, some people simply fall in love with their Volkswagen Atlas lease vehicle.
Find Volkswagen Lease Deals at Volkswagen North Scottsdale!
If you’re looking for Volkswagen lease deals on a Passat or any other vehicle, come to Volkswagen North Scottsdale. Our finance center regularly helps Phoenix drivers find their next vehicle lease deal, so contact us today!
More From Volkswagen North Scottsdale
Upgrade your Scottsdale commutes with the upgraded multimedia features and other luxury amenities in the Volkswagen Jetta. The new Volkswagen Jetta interior offers a full suite of standard infotainment essentials including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well as available options like Jetta leather seats. Learn more about all this model can offer you, then…
Interested in a new vehicle that offers plenty of space and convenient features for an exciting and comfortable Scottsdale drive? The 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan interior has all that and more! Learn more about the comfort, convenience, and safety that awaits you inside the new Volkswagen Tiguan interior today at Volkswagen North Scottsdale! When the time comes…
Everyone likes to have options. Our Phoenix customers sure do. Fortunately, there are eight amazingVolkswagen Atlas Cross Sport Trim levels to choose from. How do you know which of the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport trim levels is right for you? We’ve put together the VW Atlas Cross Sport trim comparison below to help you…