Delve Into the 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Interior
The 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan interior makes it the perfect choice for a family that’s always on the go near Scottsdale. If you need a midsize SUV that can hold up to seven passengers and keep everyone comfortable while providing plenty of space for cargo, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a rival that can compete. Take a closer look at its features, dimensions, and style with Volkswagen North Scottsdale, and then see it in person at our dealership.
Tiguan Interior Features and Amenities
You already know that the Tiguan is the premier European-styled SUV with standard seating for either five or seven passengers. However, before you can be certain that it will satisfy your most demanding passengers, you’ll need to see where its features stand out. We’ve done the research; browse the highlights from each trim below:
Volkswagen Tiguan S
- 6.5-inch touchscreen display
- 2 front USB data ports
- Volkswagen Car-Net® compatibility
- Rear View Camera System
Volkswagen Tiguan SE
- V-Tex® leatherette seating
- 8-inch touchscreen display
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Climatronic® dual-zone climate control
- Leatherette-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated front seats
Volkswagen Tiguan SE R-Line Black
- R-Line badging
- Panoramic sunroof
- Stainless steel pedal caps
Volkswagen Tiguan SEL
- Remote engine start
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit®
- Heated steering wheel
- Touchscreen Navigation with an 8-inch display
Volkswagen Tiguan SEL Premium R-Line
- Fender® Premium Audio System
- R-Line badging
- Hands-free Easy Open/Easy Close liftgate
- 3-position driver’s seat memory
- Interior ambient lighting
- Overhead View Camera
Tiguan Interior Dimensions and Configurations
You’ve seen what the Volkswagen Tiguan has to offer. Now it’s time to get into the details. Take a closer look at the Tiguan dimensions, right here:
- Total Passenger Volume: 123.9 cubic feet with three rows, or 101.1 cubic feet with two
- Headroom: 39.6 in. / 39.1 in.
- Shoulder Room: 57.0 in. / 55.9 in.
- Legroom: 40.2 in / 36.6 in.
- Maximum Cargo Volume (All Seats Flat: Up to 65.7 cubic feet with three rows, or up to 73.5 cubic feet with two
- Minimum Cargo Volume (All Seats Upright): 12 cubic feet with three rows, or 37.6 cubic feet with two
5 or 7 Seats: Front-wheel drive Tiguan models can seat either five or seven, while all-wheel drive models seat five as standard. Where it isn’t offered as standard, you can add the third row as an optional upgrade. If you’re looking for a 3-row SUV, you might want to check out the Volkswagen Atlas interior, too. Not sure if you’ll need all that space? One of our Volkswagen hatchbacks might be an even better fit.
Step Inside the Tiguan Interior at Volkswagen North Scottsdale
The 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan interior has everything you’ll need for your Cave Creek and Fountain Hills adventures, and we know you’ll love how you feel behind the wheel. Explore our new Tiguan inventory, and start your Volkswagen Tiguan lease or loan at our dealership in Phoenix, today!
Learn More at Volkswagen North Scottsdale
Looking for the right three-row SUV for your family’s trips out of Paradise Valley? The 2021 Volkswagen Atlas configurations offer plenty of interior options that will enhance each trip. Each is equipped with its own features and advanced technology. Use our VW Atlas trim comparison to help you find the one that’s best for you. Learn…
The hardest thing about buying a new car at Volkswagen North Scottsdale is picking out the color. Volkswagen hasn’t made that part any easier this year with its wide variety of brilliant Volkswagen Jetta colors for our Scottsdale customers to choose from. There’s an option for every taste, including bold choices like Tornado Red and Habanero…
Whether you’re zipping between stops in Scottsdale or hauling out to Paradise Valley, the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas has the smart safety and convenience features to keep you safe and connected the whole way there. You and your passengers will also be arriving in total comfort, thanks to the roomy Volkswagen Atlas seating and cargo area. Join…