Step Inside the 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Interior
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta interior has everything you’ll need for your drives through Scottsdale. Whether you opt for the base trim or the range-topping configuration, you’ll find that your choice features a spacious cabin and tons of exciting standard features. Don’t just take our word for it! Take a look at the Volkswagen Jetta interior highlights right here:
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit
- The Volkswagen Digital Cockpit lets you set up as many as four customizable displays, which take the place of the old instrument cluster. In models with Navigation, the Digital Cockpit also lets you browse POIs in a full-screen view.
- VW Car-Net®
- With standard VW Car-Net® App-Connect, you can easily bring your favorite music and smartphone apps on the road. Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, and MirrorLink are included on every Jetta, and Car-Net® Security and Service features become available as you upgrade.
- Every Jetta includes a powerful stereo system, but if you’re a true audiophile, you still have reason to upgrade. After all, both SEL and SEL Premium models offer a 400-watt BeatsAudio® Premium sound system, complete with 9 speakers.
Volkswagen Jetta Seating Space and Trunk Volume
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta is a compact car, but both front and rear seated passengers will have plenty of space to spread out! Take a look at the Volkswagen Jetta interior dimensions, here:
- 5-passenger seating capacity
- 94.7 cubic feet of passenger space
- 41.1 inches of front legroom
- 37.4 inches of rear legroom
- 14.1 cubic feet of trunk volume
Space isn’t the only factor that makes the Volkswagen Jetta interior so enjoyable to be in. Your cabin may feature Dual-Zone Climatronic® air conditioning, sport-bolstered comfort seats, and V-Tex® leatherette seating for added comfort.
Volkswagen Jetta Interior Features by Trim
There are five different Volkswagen Jetta configurations to choose from, and each features a distinct set of interior amenities. We’ve highlighted a few features from each trim, so you can get a sense of what to look for on your test drive:
- VW Jetta S – Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect, Bluetooth® streaming, Composition Color touchscreen with 6.5-Inch display
- VW Jetta SE – Keyless access with push-button start, V-Tex® leatherette seating surfaces, Heated front seats, Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- VW Jetta R-Line – Black headliner, Two-tone seat coloration, Climatronic® dual-zone Automatic climate control, R-Line steering wheel badge
- VW Jetta SEL – Volkswagen Digital Cockpit, BeatsAudio® premium sound system, Composition Media touchscreen with 8″ color display, Volkswagen Car-Net® Security & Service, 10-Color customizable interior ambient lighting
- VW Jetta SEL Premium – Discover Media touchscreen Navigation with 8″ color display, Heated and ventilated front seats, Leather seating surfaces, Sport-bolstered comfort seats
After you’ve chosen your trim, do some research to find your favorite Volkswagen Jetta color! Although there are plenty of standard features with each model, you can always add Jetta accessories to get even more enjoyment out of your Cave Creek and Paradise Valley drives.
Step Inside the Volkswagen Jetta Interior Today!
Ready to experience the Volkswagen Jetta interior for yourself? Explore our new vehicle special offers to find the Volkswagen Jetta lease or finance offer that’s right for you. Then, check out our full inventory for new and used Jetta models, learn more about the Volkswagen Jetta configurations, and choose the perfect new Volkswagen Jetta for sale today.
Considering an upgrade for 2020? Compare the latest Volkswagen Jetta vs. Volkswagen Passat today.