|Condition||Used Clear Title|
|Engine||5.9L 12 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||8 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
|Exterior Color||Jet Black|
|Interior||Obsidian Black Leather|
|Warranty||Balance of Factory Warranty|
$1838.48 per month plus TTL
36 mo closed-end lease
$30,000 cash due at signing
5000 miles per year O.A.C.
Lease Payment based on 36 month
5000 miles @ year Closed End Lease
plus tax, plus plate & title fee
On Approved Credit through Ally Financial.
Client is responsible for excess wear and tear, mileage, and insurance coverage.
2017 Aston Martin Rapide S - The Power of Luxury, Exterior Jet Black, Interior All Obsidian Black Leather,Contemporary Alcantara,Ventilated Seats,Quilted Alcantara Headlining,Diamond Perforated Leather Door Inserts,Contrast Stitching,Red Brake Calipers,Carbon Fiber Paddles,20" 10 Spoke Gloss Black Wheels,Umbrella,Folding Rear Seat Back. Sensational Performance at your fingertips.
Aston Martin Rapide S
Aston Martin is revealing details of a raft of important enhancements to two of the brand's most popular and successful sports cars: the Vanquish ultimate GT and Rapide S four-door, four-seat, sports car.
With the arrival of 15 Model Year (15MY) cars in markets around the world, the luxury British brand is offering not only considerably enhanced performance and much-improved fuel economy and emissions, but also an even more honed, precise and responsive driving experience.
With the debut of the new Touchtronic III eight-speed automatic gearbox in both Vanquish and Rapide S - the first time that this state-of-the-art gearbox has been incorporated into a transaxle layout - Aston Martin is improving every major area of the cars' performance and fuel economy. The brand's engineers have worked meticulously with technical partner, ZF, to develop the eight-speed technology and integrate it perfectly into the latest generation of the iconic and much-imitated Aston Martin VH architecture.
The 0-60 mph times for both the Vanquish and Rapide S are reduced in 15MY cars: The Vanquish drops from 4.1 seconds to just 3.6 seconds (3.8 seconds 0-100 km/h) and the Rapide S is capable of the same sprint in only 4.2 seconds (4.4 seconds 0-100 km/h) - also down by a full half second from its previous figure of 4.7 seconds. These impressive gains not only ensure the cars' exceptional competitiveness in their respective sectors, but also confirm Vanquish as the quickest accelerating series production Aston Martin in the company's 101-year history.
Aston Martin Rapide S (2015)
2015 Aston Martin Rapide S
Changes to gear and final drive ratios allow the cars to be not only quicker but also more frugal, with reduced emissions too. In both sports cars the CO2 figure drops by an average of ten per cent - down to 298 g/km for Vanquish and 300 g/km for Rapide S - while economy is boosted to 31 mpg, on average an 11% improvement, on the EU's extra urban cycle for both the Vanquish and the Rapide S under the same stringent test conditions.
Combined with a revised final drive, the ratio changes also mean both cars are, for the first time, now capable of top speeds of 200 mph or above.
A reduction in exhaust gas back pressure as a result of ratio adjustment and other changes also benefits peak power, which rises by up to three bhp to a peak of 568 bhp (576 PS) in Vanquish, and two bhp, 552 bhp (560 PS), in Rapide S. Peak torque is up by 10 Nm, too, to 630 Nm at 5,500 rpm in all the cars.
The new eight-speed Touchtronic III automatic gearbox is not only three per cent lighter than its predecessor, it is also packaged more efficiently occupying precisely the same space within the car yet adding two further ratios over the outgoing transmission.
Touchtronic III delivers exceptional shift speed and moves between ratios as quick as 130 milliseconds - far quicker than even the most accomplished racing driver is capable of - while better gearbox efficiency allows more power and torque to be transmitted to the road more of the time.
Ian Minards, Product Development Director at Aston Martin, explained: "We have a long and successful technical partnership with ZF and so it was a natural step for us to adapt and integrate their world class 8HP transmission in to our transaxle layout. This has been a detailed piece of work involving careful consideration of many technical parameters including gear ratios, software integration and shifting strategies. This has delivered a significant step change in both vehicle performance and economy whilst preserving the unique Aston Martin V12 driving experience."
Gearbox software changes make for a truly comprehensive selection of available driving features such as 'Drive' and 'Drive Sport' modes along with 'Paddle Shift' and 'Paddle Shift Sport' options for more engaging, sporting, shift control.
Optimal, multi-ratio downshifts are available by pulling and holding the down shift paddle, allowing for the car to select the lowest available gear when under braking. Adaptive Drive Recognition (ADR), meanwhile, tailors shift points to the individual driver's style. Thus a more spirited driver in standard 'Drive' mode will rapidly adapt to enjoy a shift map more akin to the settings found in 'Drive Sport'. As the programming is reset during each key cycle - when the car is locked and unlocked - the perceived 'changes' to the car's nature are similarly reset.
Engine management upgrade
Away from the gearbox, 15MY Aston Martin Vanquish and Rapide S models benefit from the addition of the latest Bosch Engine Management System. The new system, which delivers more precise engine control and seamlessly communicates with the new gearbox, receives its first application in an Aston Martin that combines the AM29 V12 engine and an automatic gearbox.
Meanwhile other electronic and engineering changes have taken place in 15MY cars to deliver a consistent GT character by perfectly aligning the chassis with improvements in powertrain performance and accessibility. For instance, a revised torque tube reduces transmission noise transfer into the passenger compartment while revised DSC sees the retuned stability system optimised for the new gearbox. A revised steering ECU delivers an even more crisp and precise steering response.
Uprated dampers on the new Vanquish - 15% stiffer at the front and a full 35% stiffer at the rear - improve the dynamic characteristic of the car in line with its significantly enhanced performance. Rapide S, meanwhile, gets uprated larger front brakes. Both cars also benefit from a retuned brake booster and amended rear suspension bushes that are now 20% stiffer than before.
There are also subtle but important styling enhancements, both inside and outside the cars, that add extra visual appeal for 15MY Vanquish and Rapide S.
Outside there's the arrival of new ten-spoke forged alloy wheel designs, available in a variety of finishes, that not only enhance the cars' looks but save almost seven kilos in weight versus the standard wheel. There are also new paint colour options including, for the first time on Vanquish and Rapide S, the availability of the special paint colour Diavalo Red, previously limited to the breath-taking V12 Zagato.
Inside, the cars get new leather trim colour options including the contemporary blue-black Dark Knight, and bold Fandango Pink. Rapide S also gains the exciting option of a new Duotone leather seat finish in Sahara Tan and Vibrant Red, as well as a range of new headlining options that mix quilting with the finest leathers or Alcantara.
Director of Design Marek Reichman explained: "More bold and dynamic interior and exterior treatments are the perfect offering for customers of the latest models. It is, of course, possible to add more colour to our cars while maintaining Aston Martin's reputation for elegance and beauty, and I'm very happy to see this enhanced and extended colour palette offered to our loyal customers around the world."
Financing InformationOnline Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Covered by the Original Factory Warranty. Contact us for more information on the full balance of factory warranty.
If you are interested in one of our vehicles and have a question on available warranties, please contact us!
Contact Us at 480-538-4300
Bentley Scottsdale7171 E. Chauncey Lane, Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Call Us About This Vehicle: 480-538-4300
- synthetic suede headliner upholstery
- cigar lighter and ash tray
Features & Specifications*
- Engine: 6.0L V12
- Transmission: Touchtronic III 8-Speed Automatic -inc: electronic shift-by-wire control system
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Rear-wheel drive
- 2.73 axle ratio
- Engine oil cooler
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 5313# Gvwr
- Bilstein Brand Name Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Sport Tuned Adaptive Suspension
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 23.9 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Double wishbone front suspension w/coil springs
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Electric Parking Brake
- Cell Phone Pre-Wiring
- Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Vehicle Name : Aston Martin Rapide S
- Body Style : Sedan
- Drivetrain : Rear Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Subcompact Cars
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 4387
- Engine Type : Premium Unleaded V-12
- Displacement : 6.0 L/362
- Fuel System : MPI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 552 @ 6650
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 465 @ 5500
- Trans Type : 8
- Trans Description Cont. : Automatic w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 4.71
- Second Gear Ratio (:1) : 3.14
- Third Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.11
- Fourth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.67
- Fifth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.28
- Sixth Gear Ratio (:1) : 1.00
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 3.32
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 2.73
- Suspension Type - Front : Double Wishbone
- Suspension Type - Rear : Double Wishbone
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Double Wishbone
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : Double Wishbone
- Steering Type : Rack-Pinion
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 41
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 15.8
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 14.2
- Seventh Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.84
- Eighth Gear Ratio (:1) : 0.66
- Wheels: 20" Multi-Spoke Silver Alloy -inc: Diamond-turned finish
- Tires: P245/40R20 Front & P295/35R20 Rear -inc: Bridgestone Potenza
- Aluminum spare wheel
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside
- Clearcoat paint
- Body-colored front bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Aluminum Bodyside Moldings
- Aluminum Side Windows Trim
- Body-colored door handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Power Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Light tinted glass
- Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Composite/Aluminum Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Aluminum Grille
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Washer and Delay-Off
- Rear fog lamps
- LED brakelights
- Laminated Glass
- Front Tire Size : P245/40YR20
- Rear Tire Size : P295/35YR20
- Spare Tire Size : Compact
- Front Wheel Size (in) : 20 x 8.5
- Rear Wheel Size (in) : 20 x 11
- Spare Wheel Size (in) : Compact
- Front Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Rear Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Spare Wheel Material : Aluminum
- Wheelbase (in) : 117.7
- Length, Overall (in) : 197.6
- Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) : 75.9
- Height, Overall (in) : 53.5
- Track Width, Front (in) : 62.6
- Track Width, Rear (in) : 63.5
- Trunk Volume (ft³) : 7.8
- Radio: AM/FM w/CD/MP3 Player
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Aux Audio Input Jack, Radio Data System and External Memory Control
- 13 Speakers
- 600w Regular Amplifier
- Wireless Streaming
- Window grid antenna
- Satellite radio
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- Heated Sport Bucket Seats -inc: 10-way power, memorized height, memorized lumbar and memorized tilt
- Bucket Folding Bucket Front Facing Heated Leather Rear Seat
- Manual tilt/telescoping steering column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer And Trip Computer
- Power Rear Windows
- Leather steering wheel
- Front cupholder
- Rear cupholder
- Valet Function
- Remote Keyless Entry w/4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Illuminated Ignition Switch
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Cruise control w/steering wheel controls
- Automatic air conditioning
- Rear HVAC w/Separate Controls
- HVAC -inc: Console Ducts
- Illuminated glove box
- Driver foot rest
- Interior Trim -inc: Piano Black Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert, Metal-Look Console Insert, Metal-Look Interior Accents and Leather Upholstered Dashboard
- Full cloth headliner
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Leather seat trim
- Day-night rearview mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Rear Console w/Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Fade-to-off interior lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim And Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Rigid cargo cover
- Cargo Features -inc: Cargo Partition
- Cargo Space Lights
- Door Mirrors
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Smart Device Integration
- Satellite navigation system
- Bluetooth telephone preparation
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Redundant digital speedometer
- Trip computer
- Outside temp gauge
- Analog Display
- Seats w/Leather Back Material
- Fixed Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Front center armrest w/storage
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter alarm
- Engine immobilizer
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Air filtration
- Passenger Capacity : 4
- Passenger Volume (ft³) : 83
- Front Head Room (in) : 36.4
- Front Leg Room (in) : 42.7
- Front Shoulder Room (in) : 54.8
- Second Head Room (in) : 29.9
- Second Leg Room (in) : 28.5
- Second Shoulder Room (in) : 44.3
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Rear child safety locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Pretensioners
- Back-up camera
- Fuel Economy Est-Combined (MPG) : 17
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City (MPG) : 14
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG) : 21
- Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year : 10.4
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) : 23.9
- 1,035 Miles
- Balance of Factory Warranty. Contact seller for details.
- No Known Accidents
- No Known Bodywork
Advertised service loaners may not be immediately available for demonstration or delivery. See dealer to schedule an appointment.
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge.
All advertised prices expire at midnight on the day of posting.