Why Buy Volkswagen Certified
Our dealers put pre-owned vehicles through a comprehensive, painstakingly detailed 112-point inspection. Every car is put on the lift, every engine is tested on the road, and every inch is inspected. If a car isn’t working perfectly, we won’t let you drive away in it. And if any VW elements fail to pass muster, they will be repaired or replaced with genuine Volkswagen parts. Here are a few highlights of the inspection process:
- Check engine for starting and performance, and idle for knocking and vibration
- Check transmission for any performance malfunction or noise
- Test brakes for proper function, distance, and vibration
- Test steering for noise, effort, vibration, and pulling
- Get all maintenance up to date, ensure records with vehicle
¹TERMS OF CPO LIMITED WARRANTY
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed free of charge after a deductible of $50 per dealer visit. See warranty information or consult with an authorized Volkswagen dealer for details.
²Roadside Assistance provided by a third party.
³Participating dealers only.